Professional English Program
June 7-25, 2014
The Professional English Program at UNIBusiness brings together professionals and MBA students from around the world. Training goes above and beyond the classroom setting, with hands-on learning opportunities and immersion into the local culture.
Attendees will develop an understanding of the U.S. business environment firsthand, through tours and activities designed to give them the knowledge to succeed.
The Professional English Program Includes:
- language training and the development of English skills for business professionals
- interaction with business leaders
- visits to companies of all types and sizes
- participation in cultural and leisure activities
Participants will attend UNI's MBA conference on June 20 and give a presentation about possible international business partnerships based on one of the companies that is visited as part of the course.
Payment must be received by May 15, 2014.
Partner Companies and Organizations Include
- John Deere
- Eagle City Winery
- Hansen's Dairy
- Barn Happy
- ESP International
- C.H. Robinson
Cost per person: $3,200, with a minimum of 10 students. Payment must be received by May 15, 2014.
The program fee covers:
- All planned program activities
- Transportation to program activities
- Pickup from and delivery to airport (Waterloo or Cedar Rapids, Iowa)
- Housing on the UNI campus (single or double occupancy)
- Most meals
For more information, contact:
UNIBusiness Global Opportunities Coordinator
Participants must provide proof of health insurance and emergency contact information. UNI is a smoke-free campus.