Please utilize the available chat feature to connect with UNIBusiness resources
Thinking about transferring to UNI's College of Business Administration? You definitely aren't alone. Around one-third of the undergraduates at UNIBusiness are transfer students, so you'll find lots of opportunities to connect with people who've also decided UNI is the right place to complete their college education.
If you are transferring from an Iowa Community College, in most instances you can earn a degree in two years if you bring the right course credits with you. Need to know which courses those are? Enroll in the Admission Partnership Program (APP) for a smooth transition and advice on your course schedule, and do it as soon as you're sure UNI is the right place for you.
Here's what you need to be on the two-year plan to earn a business major:
- An Associate of Arts (AA) Degree from an Iowa Community College with 60 transferable semester hours of college credit
- Satisfy the requirements for UNIBusiness Admission
- Transfer equivalents for the following lower-level Business Core courses:
- ACCT 2120 Principles of Financial Accounting
- ACCT 2130 Principles of Managerial Accounting
- MGMT 2080 Introduction to Information Systems
- ECON 1021 Introduction to Decision Techniques
- ECON 1041 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 1051 Principles of Microeconomics
- ECON 1011 Business Statistics
Click here to learn more about the majors we offer.