Human Resources is the hub of any organization.
The human resource management program at UNI Business will prepare you for more than just hiring and firing employees. You will learn the fundamentals of performance management and how to create and maintain a safe work environment. You’ll also learn how to set up and establish benefit plans for any organization–large or small, for purpose or for profit.
Human Resources offers a variety
of career options
Human resources professionals play an important role in nearly every organization in any industry. This gives you a variety of options when deciding your career path. Below are examples of careers where human resource management graduates have found success.
- Human Resources Generalist
- Training and Development Specialist
- Payroll Specialist
- Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- Labor Relations Representative
Human Resource Courses
- Principles of Marketing
- Corporate Finance
- Organizational Management
- Legal & Social Environment of Business
- Operations Management
- Managerial Problem Solving
- Human Resource Management
- Employment and Labor Law
- Staffing and Employee Development
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Compensation and Performance Management Systems