A minor in international business will open a whole new world of possibilities.
As business spans across borders, the pressure on employers to hire professionals who have the ability to operate in multilingual and diverse cultural environments has never been greater. The international business minor will give you the communication skills and cultural knowledge needed to understand the global environment in which modern business thrives.
Business knows no boundaries.
Business is more interconnected than ever before. Organizations of all sizes and all industries are transferring goods, capital, and services from one country to another. This has increased the need to find professionals who can make it all happen. An international business minor will teach you the global context of business by introducing you to various world cultures, international trade practices and commerce issues. Some careers include:
- International Trade Specialist
- International Economist
- Import Compliance Specialist
- Cultural Advisor
- Foreign Currency Investment Advisor
- Foreign Sales Representative
- International Marketing Director
- Business Development Director
International business is the perfect complement to any major!
International Business minor course and elective options include:
- World Geography
- International Relations
- Global Marketing
- Distribution and Logistics
- International Economics
- Economic Development
- International Management
- International Financial Management
- International Financial Economics
- International Experience
- International Electives
- Socio-Economic Reality of Central America
- Supply Chain and Purchasing
- Politics of the Global Economy
- International Law
- International Organizations
- Gender in Cross-Cultural Perspective