Shape your leadership skills in a student organization.
Become a leaders in one of more than 20 organizations - representing all business majors and numerous professional interests. Those skills can be developed as a student officer, of course, but they can be practiced in many other ways as well. UNIBusiness student organizations offer plentiful leadership opportunities for all in planning and implementing a broad array of interesting and often entertaining events.
In 2015, the UNI NSAC team including AAF student organization members won first place in the District 9 competition and went on to place 13th nationally for their $110 million "Easy As" campaign for Pizza Hut. The TV spots they produced as part of the campaign went on to win a silver ADDY award in the American Advertising Awards.
- Business Student Ambassadors
- Northern Iowa Student Government, UNIBusiness Senator
- UNIBusiness Presidents' Council
Academic & Social Organizations
- Accounting Club
- American Advertising Federation
- American Marketing Association
- Economics Club
- Finance Club
- Global Business Club
- Leadership & Management Association
- Management Information Systems Association
- Pi Sigma Epsilon
- Pre-Law Club
- Rho Epsilon - Real Estate
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management Association
- UNI Entrepreneurs an Affiliate of CEO and SIFE
- Women in Business
- Beta Gamma Sigma