Culture and International Business Program
July 19 - August 1, 2020
Our Focus is Your Benefit
A two week program that prepares you to work, engage and develop your skills in and for international business situations.
Designed specifically for undergraduate students around the world. The program includes:
- Lectures on culture and business
- Company visits
- History and culture exposure to every involved country
- Student presentations on United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals
- Completion of two years of post-secondary education
- Good understanding of the English language
- A willingness to try new things
What is Provided
- Books & Study Materials Guest Speakers
- Business Visits & Tours Cultural Activities & Events Transportation
- Invitation / Visa Letters
- $2,100 USD - paid by July 1, 2020
- Arrangement of airfare
- Arrangement of Visa expenses
- Click here to register and pay for a workshop
- Any international university can send 3 to 5 students to participate in the program.
- As part of the experience, each country group prepares and afternoon cultural event.
- The program will provide transportation to/from either Waterloo or Cedar Rapids airports - other airport pickup can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Any additional days on campus will be at $55 per day for housing and food.
- Housing is in Panther Village Suites which have four bedrooms, two bathrooms, with common kitchen and living areas. Each guest has a private bedroom.
The three weeks I spent at UNI have significantly improved my worldview and impacted my perspective on the future.
Contact Chris Schrage at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.