Career planning and prep starts on day one.
The process of career discovery works best when you experience business life outside of the classroom. Most successful UNIBusiness students take advantage of the many extra-curricular opportunities available to them through the college of business administration and the University of Northern Iowa.
Leadership and real-world experience are important to landing the job or internship of your dreams. That’s why we offer more than 20 business-specific student organizations that span all our business majors and many professional interests.
Student organization and club involvement will give you the opportunity to become an officer, perfect your communication and presentation skills and create a professional network that will quickly grow over time. Student orgs can also help you gain insight into where you would like to work in the future.
- Business Student Ambassadors
- Northern Iowa Student Government, UNIBusiness Senator
- UNIBusiness Presidents' Council
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Mu Kappa Tau Honor Society
- Omicron Delta Epsilon
- Pi Omega Pi
Academic & Social Organizations
- Accounting Club
- American Advertising Federation
- American Marketing Association
- Business Professionals of America
- Economics Club
- Finance Club
- Global Associates
- Leadership & Management Association
- Management Information Systems Association
- Phi Beta Lambda & Future Business Leaders of America
- Pi Sigma Epsilon - Sales Management
- Pre-Law Club
- Rho Epsilon - Real Estate
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management Association
- UNI Entrepreneurs an Affiliate of CEO and SIFE
- Women in Business
The University of Northern Iowa offers many ways to get involved including over 250 student organizations. Take part in our events for performing arts or cheer on the Panthers by attending any one of our 15 different sport team events.
Find out more about events happening on campus here.