Dean's Fund for Excellence
YOU can help our students get ready for business.
Whether you donate time or treasure, these resources are crucial to our continued success of getting students ready for business. The Dean’s Fund for Excellence helps remove the financial barriers that may limit a student’s access to critical skill building experiences. Engaging with students though our mentoring programs helps put them on the road to success.
The Dean's Fund opened up opportunities that I'd never imagined would be part of my college experience. I am just one of many students whose UNI Business experience has been so enriched by the Dean's Fund for Excellence.
The Dean's Leadership Society
The Dean’s Leadership Society is made up of alumni and friends who give at the highest levels to the Dean’s Fund for Excellence. The dollars raised are critical to our ability to provide experiences and opportunities that ensure our students are truly ready for business, including:
- Professional credential programs that give students a competitive edge when applying for jobs.
- International experiences and internships that immerse students in global commerce and build cultural intelligence.
- Competitions, site visits and other career-specific learning opportunities that use and elevate the knowledge and skills gained in the classroom.
These activities support that transition from student to business professional and allow our graduates to claim a professional distinction. During the most recent academic year, our leadership society directly supported nearly 300 UNI Business students as well as the faculty, programs and relationships that secure those opportunities.
Choose Your Membership Level
Dean's Leadership Society members lead by example, giving where their support is needed most. Every dollar impacts a student in some way. We ask that you consider the immediate and broad impact that higher membership levels provide.
- Dean's Leadership Circle - $1,000
- Supports a student to sit for the Level 1 CFA® exam, the beginning of their journey toward earning the CFA® credential
- Dean's Leadership Team - $5,000
- Supports five students who travel to Peru to see first hand how culture impacts business decisions
- Dean's Leadership Cabinet - $10,000
- Allows 200 students to earn the Microsoft Excel Specialist certification
We deeply appreciate the loyal support from the Dean's Leadership Society. Activities made possible by these generous investments provide the foundation for students to become effective leaders who will create jobs and go on to make a difference through business.